Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vampire Diaries Spoilers Fanbolt Get's Mythology And Damon/Elena Goodness


Fanbolt has released some juicy teasers about their set visit to "The Vampire Diaries". At the grill Emma was able to chat with just about every cast member and managed to get some 2011 spoilers.

A lot of fans have been wondering, how much more is there that we don't know about the Mystic Falls mythology?

"There's always going to be extra skeletons buried. Literal and figurative in Mystic Falls. It's got a lot of history, and it's had a lot of blood shed." Julie explained, "One of the things that drew Kevin (Williamson) and I to this project was when we first read the books, in book 3 or 4, when all the civil war soldiers rose up from their graves and fought back against Klaus. He realized that Mystic Falls is special, because there has been so much loss of life and so much blood shed that it is almost a stop on the supernatural map."

Ian Somerhalder was the busiest actor on set that day. He was brought into chat between scenes. He was in for 3 minutes, out for 20, back for 3 minutes, and that's sadly all the time we got with him. Hoping for more next time around. But we did get to talk with him about a couple things. How does he want the Damon/Elena relationship to evolve?

"I just want him to make out with her eventually. I mean Stefan gets both of them. And I think it's just time to pay the fiddler. I have no idea how that's ever going to happen by the way." Ian replied, "I would just like to see him be in her good graces. For her to see that he's not such a dick. But the problem is, he is. So I don't really know where I want that to go. All I know is that I want him to protect her."

No comments:

Post a Comment