Here is a nice interview round-up of The Vampire Diaries always charming Ian Somerhalder. He recently did a spot on MTV and with Regis and Kelley.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
The CW has released some spoilery new episode stills for The Vampire Diaries, "The Last Day". Looks like Alaric is no longer possessed and is back on Team Elena with the boys, while Elena and Stefan share a romantic moment. It may be their last...
Friday, April 8, 2011
Tyler and Jules are set to return to Mystic Falls May 5th. There will be one more full moon, which marks the sacrifice. EP Julie Plec spoiled,
“It doesn’t seem right to have a full moon without a werewolf. It’s unexpected, and it’s really, really bad timing.”
The Vampire Diaries has officially started its end of season run. Julie spoiled that the death toll will tip over into two hands. She also teased a dark finale.
“There’s gonna be a lot to deal with, and a lot of our heroes going through some pretty dark times and trying to come out the other side,” she says. “The one thing that we know that we don’t want to do this year is leave 13 threads dangling at the end of the season. So while yes, there will absolutely be cliffhangers in the finale, it’s not gonna be like 97. We want to let the audience feel like they have begun a ride with us at the top of the season and seen it all the way through, and that we’ve delivered a true ending to them.”
The CW has released a spoilery sneak peek for The Vampire Diaries, "The Last Dance". The brothers Salvatore discuss witchy joojoo and the possible demise of Ms. Katherine. They both seem a little distraught at the possibility...hmmmmm. What are your thoughts?
Nina Dobrev~Elena and Zach Roerig~Matt of The Vampire Diaries take us behind the scenes of next week's episode, "The Last Dance". The videos are absolutely adorable and take you through sets, scenes, cast and crew.
Aunt Jenna is well on her way into the light as well. She's already been slapped in the face with multiple lies and betrayals from the people she loves, so the whole truth is just over the horizon. But, what does the truth and betrayal mean for Jenna and the now possessed Alaric...Will Jenna survive season 2? Here's what Sara Canning had to say about Jenna's new reality.
Last night's episode of The Vampire Diaries was another game changer, in a major way. Matt now knows that there is a whole monster mash-up going on in Mystic Falls and appears to be double-crossing sweet Caroline with his new BFF Sheriff Forbes, which, incidentally, broke my little fangirl's heart. Here's what Zach Roerig had to say about season's end for Matt and Caroline.
The CW has released not, one, but two more spoilery previews for The Vampire Diaries, "The Last Dance". The death toll has already started to rise and Bonnie is going to have her work cut out for her as 'Klaus', aka Alaric, wreaks some hellatious havok at the Decade Dance.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Wow, truly a fantastic episode of The Vampire Diaries! Those Originals really do have all sorts of special abilities and next week's episode, "The Last Dance", looks like it's going to be the Decade Dance from hell. Here's the promo, you decide.
Happy TVD Thursday! Yes, the long 3 week draught has ended and our favorite fix airs tonight with a brand new episode, "Know Thy Enemy". Paul Wesley of The Vampire Diaries spoiled to Zap2it about how Stefan will end season 2 and there's Elena, blood and maybe even a bromance...good times!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The CW has released the official synopsis for The Vampire Diaries, "The Last Day". This is the first spoiler we've had on episode 20, which is scheduled to air Thursday, April 28th.
Never Is A Very Long Time
- Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to prevent Elena (Nina Dobrev) from being a victim of Klaus’ (guest star Joseph Morgan) plan to break the curse.
- Damon’s actions put him at terrible odds with Stefan (Paul Wesley) and the tension that started brewing between the brothers over their differing opinions of how to help save Elena’s life blows up into full-scale conflict.
- Tyler (Michael Trevino) returns to Mystic Falls after receiving a disturbing phone call.
- With the full moon marking the arrival of the sacrifice ritual, Stefan and Elena spend a romantic day together --
afraid it might be their last.
Death is coming to Mystic Falls and she's going to claim the lives of three major characters according to Katerina Graham. Who do you think it will be and are the holy trinity, Damon-Elena-Stefan, safe?
"Three huge characters are going to die — solid characters — and it's going to change the destiny of the show,” Kat Graham~Bonnie dishes.
The CW has released a fabulous set of episode stills for The Vampire Diaries, "Klaus". These stunning flashback images feature Klaus, Katherine and Elijah, and I detect some serious Elijah/Katherine chemistry ;). What do you think?
Executive Producer Julie Plec of The Vampire Diaries gives us the full spoilery run down on 'The Klaus Chapter'. She teases conundrums, sibling rivalry, selfless love and much more.
- “There’s one weapon, two originals. I wonder what’s going to happen,” Plec mused coyly. “That is their big conundrum. As soon as we get back from the hiatus, we’re going to start asking that question and seeing what our characters decide to do about it will be pretty big.”
- “Damon will stop at nothing to insure Elena’s survival,” said Plec. “Stefan is sort more willing to let Elena have a voice in the process. Damon doesn’t necessarily like what Elena has to say.” — “The threat that Elena might not live to see her 18th birthday is definitely weighing heavily on them,” teased Plec.
- “Damon and Elena’s closeness is a big obstacle in Stefan and Elena’s relationship,” said Plec. “Not because of how Stefan feels about it because he’s fully aware that Damon has feelings for Elena. It’s the decisions Damon makes and the actions Damon takes to protect Elena, which are in direct conflict often with the way Stefan would like the situation to be handled."
- “Stefan is in the ultimate predicament, which is that he has this wonderfully solid, beautiful love story with Elena, but he’s also got a very complicated love story with his brother. So when he’s trying to achieve both relationships successfully, there’s always going to be a problem of 'I can’t kick my brother’s ass because he’s after my girl without losing my relationship with my brother, but I’m not going to let my brother go after my girl.' ”
- “The future is complicated for them,” shared Plec. “When we first come back from hiatus, the very first question is, 'How is he going to ultimately handle this information, and what is Caroline going to do about it?' And the answer to that, which is in the first episode back, really sets the stage for some big relationship issues that will take us to the end of the season.” She went on to tease, “We can’t have a triangle without your third point. So one day, we will be seeing Tyler again.”
Last we saw of Matt~Zach Roerig and Caroline~Candice Accola on The Vampire Diaries, they were in love and happy, until in true TVD fashion, a Manwitch wreaked some mayhem fatally injuring sweet Matt and forcing Caroline to divulge her vampire secret. Here's what Accola had to say about where her and her beau will stand when the show returns Thursday.
"There's always going to be characters who don't know what's going on, but at the same time they can't be fools forever!" she says.Caroline will have some serious explaining to do, but judging by the picture above, Matt won't stay mad forever. They make a very cute JFK and Jackie, don't you think :)?
Source: TV Guide
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
I'm so pleased to spoil the very first look at Klaus~Joseph Morgan. The Vampire Diaries has been filming the final episodes of season 2 and Morgan's April 21st debut, appropriately titled "Klaus", is readily approaching. The photo above features Joseph Morgan as Klaus and Nina Dobrev as Katherine and is set 1491, when Katherine first met Klaus.
On a recent trip to Atlanta, Zap2it chatted to Nina Dobrev about Katherine's real motives and she gave an ominous warning not to trust Katherine.
"If Katherine's ever working with Elena, or seemingly with Elena, there must be an alternate motive," Nina says. "She's got a master plan and if she's helping Elena, it's to service that master plan somehow."
Carina also managed to snag some quality spoiler time with the always fabulous Katerina Graham. Kat revealed that she, like many of Elena's support system, is ready to sacrifice herself for Elena.
The CW has released a tantalizing sneak peek for The Vampire Diaires all new episode, "Know Thy Enemy", airing this Thursday. The clip features the Salvatore brothers and sweet Katherine.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Vampire Diaries fans can rejoice, because the hiatus is over this week! TVD returns this Thursday with a new episode, "Know Thy Enemy". The CW hit will conclude its sophomore season with a six episode run, that EP Julie Plec teased as 'The Klaus Chapter'. Below is a list of episode titles with air dates to keep my fellow fans up to speed, so you can stay as obsessed as me...as if you weren't already ;).
- "Know Thy Enemy" ~ Ep 2.17 ~ Airdate: April7th
- "The Last Dnace" ~ Ep 2.18 ~ Airdate: April 14th
- "Klaus" ~ Ep 2.19 ~ Airdate: April 21st
- "The Last Day" ~ Ep 2.10 ~ Airdate: April 28th
- "The Sun Also Rises" ~ Ep 2.21 ~ Airdate: May 5th
- "As I Lay Dying" ~ Ep 2.22 ~ Airdate: May 12th
The CW has released a whole batch of new episode stills for The Vampire Diaries, "The Last Dance". Matt and Caroline look so cute and happy, so there is hope. Bonnie and Jeremy are cozy, while Damon cuts a rug with Elena.
Source: Vampire Diaries Web