Monday, November 22, 2010

Vampire Diaries Spoilers Candice And Michael Talk Love




Carina over at Zap2it had the pleasure of visiting with Candice Accola~Caroline Forbes and Michael Trevino~Tyler Lockwood from "The Vampire Diaries". The two spoiled about a possible love triangle and teased about Tyler's big transformation episode coming up December 9th.

When I asked that inevitable love connection question, they played coy for a moment before Accola gave me a little hint of what's to come.
"What I think is so wonderful about any romantic relationship, in my opinion, there's usually some sort of friendship that starts that off," she says. "Who knows what'll happen throughout the rest of the season, but as of right now, I think it's a beautiful parallel for both of these characters that are kind of embarking on this new part of their lives in such an extreme supernatural way."

"He gets to know Caroline a little better and has somebody there," Trevino tells me.


 

Be sure to check back for part 2 of this amazing interview and sound off below with your thoughts about the new Monster Mash of Mystic Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment