Friday, March 11, 2011

The Vampire Diaries Spoilers Michaela McManus Dishes About Tyler's Absence And Possible Return


The TV Chick recently chatted with Michaela McManus~Jules of The Vampire Diaries. Last we saw of Jules she was, to everyone's dismay, leaving Mystic Falls with Tyler~Michael Trevino. McManus spoils about where the pair went and when they will return.
And as you said, the last we saw of Jules, she was leaving town with Tyler. Can you share where she was possibly taking him?

I think that’s a good question. Maybe it’s Florida? That’s where she’s from, so maybe she’s heading back. But she doesn’t really have anybody there anymore. Her boyfriends, they’re gone. Maybe they are going to go start over? I think really, they only have each other now. So I think there’s endless possibilities as to where they’re headed.
Photobucket

And presuming she’s returning to Mystic Falls at some point, what can we expect upon her return? Will she be bringing any of her werewolf friends?

I don’t know if she has any left. (laughs) I really don’t know. It’s clear that the moonstone is in Mystic Falls. So I think more now than ever, they [her and Tyler] want to be rid of this curse. Because I think they feel very alone but I think they see the danger that is in Mystic Falls. And they literally had to escape. They were pretty much booted. So it’s definitely a dangerous place for them to return, but at the same time, they probably want to get rid of this curse more than ever. That is where they can do it.
Read the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment