The CW has released the official synopsis for "The Last Dance". This episode is the 60's themed Decade Dance I spoiled about earlier. It is scheduled to air April 14th after The Vampire Diaries retruns from there short break April 7th. In addition, I have some fabulous HQ stills to share featuring Elena~Nina Dobrev and Stefan~Paul Wesley.
DANCING WITH DANGER
- As the high school prepares to throw a “1960s Decade Dance,” Elena (Nina Dobrev) starts receiving disturbing messages from Klaus via an unusual source.
- Bonnie (Katerina Graham) tries to reassure Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) that she is strong enough to help Elena, but a worried Jeremy asks Stefan (Paul Wesley) for advice.
- Caroline (Candice Accola) talks Matt (Zach Roerig) into taking her to the dance.
- Expecting Klaus to show up at the dance, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Alaric (Matt Davis) attend as chaperones, but Klaus is playing a complicated game that keeps them on edge.
- Finally, Damon comes up with a new plan of action that shocks and upsets everyone.
Source: Nina Dobrev US