Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: More of Wetpaint's Interview With Michael Trevino


Here is more from Wetpaint's interview with the man of TVD Thursday, Michael Trevino~Tyler Lockwood. The "Vampire Diaries" up and coming star chats about his on-again, off-again BFF Matt and spoils about being on the Salvatore's bad side.
Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 10 Sacrifice


WP: Please — Tyler’s a bit of a horn dog. How can they be just friends?
MT: That too. [laughs] On set I was talking with one of my producers about how Tyler has this hat trick. He went after Vicki Donovan, Matt’s sister. And then he goes and kisses Matt’s mother. Now he’s “friends” with Matt’s ex girlfriend. It’s a little weird. So Tyler I guess does get around.

WP: About Matt! Maybe a better question would be is there friendship in the future for Ty and Matt.
MT: I believe so. I mean, Tyler doesn’t know that he was compelled. But after what happened at the party you would think that they would apologize. Tyler has definitely messed up on that but Matt has apologized for it. So I think that the roles are reversed this time. I think they will be fine.

WP: Before the whole wolf thing, Tyler didn’t really rank on the Salvatore radar. But now he’s Damon’s enemy. What’s going to happen with that?
MT: I think with the information that they’re finding about how one werewolf bite can kill a vampire it is going to cause trouble. Damon’s not going to want any werewolves just casually roaming Mystic Falls. I think that he’s going to have a problem with that. He’s going to want to address it. How far and deep he goes into it, I don’t know. But he’s going to have to do something about it. And then maybe he’ll have to deal with what part Stefan has in getting involved in this new werewolf lineage thing in Mystic Falls.
Read the full Interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment