Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Ian Somerhalder's Naked And Dishing To Zap2it


As we already know, Carina MacKenzie was onset of "The Vampire Diaries" the last few days. We can know share her interview with always charming Ian Somerhalder. He spoils about Season 2 and some upcoming nudity, accompanied by candles and Mr. Bubble of course ;).
I happened to be on set for Somerhalder's 32nd birthday, which he spent... well, naked. "It's been amazing. I apparently came into this life in my birthday suit, and I just spent the last four hours in a scene in my birthday suit," he laughs.

The scenes in question were shower scenes filmed in Damon's bathroom in the Salvatore mansion. Yes, girls... Damon finally has his own bathroom - and his own bedroom. I got to take a sneak peek of the new sets, and I'll tell you this - Damon's bedroom is very different from Stefan's and represents his character beautifully.

"There's big everything in there," Somerhalder teases. "It's awesome."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment